Wednesday 29 June 2016

The Great Thing Of Australian Electoral Commission At Mount Druitt Hub: Early Voting - Good For Chifley, Lindsay and McMahon Voters!

Image result for australian electoral commissionIn this Australian Federal Election, there is a great initiative happening for Prepoll or now otherwise called "Early Voting".

This is the second time I have done this in my life, the first in a former  State election, in my recall. I found this to be an easy way of freeing my day on Saturday, allowing me to know my vote has been counted and  I have polled by vote. As to how I voted all I can say is I haven't voted informal, the rest is private, like everyone's  vote is a private decision. Click here for my post on formal voting

At the Mount Druitt Hub, in Mount Druitt Town Square, the Australian Electoral Commission's Regional Office accepts voters  from Chifley, McMahon and Lindsay Federal Offices. This makes it so much easier for voters residing on the outskirts of Mount Druitt in different Federal Electorates like Minchinbury and St Marys for example.

Click here for Early Voting details 

No comments: