Saturday 11 June 2016

Ammar Khan, Independent, 'Whyilovemountdruitt' 2nd Federal Candidate's Response For Chifley - Media Release!

We have the 2nd candidate of the Federal Seat of Chifley that has offered his version of 'Whyilovemountdruitt'. He is offering his "Media Release" to support his candidacy as an Independent.

This is great that Ammar Khan, as an Independent, has responded so quickly. He may not have visited this blogspot before I approached him and he may have conducted his own research, before providing his response. When I approach new candidates, they may not know of myself and may have dubious feelings of responding. We really appreciate his initiatives which we can refer to the community via our Blogspot, Face Book Page and Local Community Face Book Pages.

I must thank him for his kinds opening words on his email just received, 'I am most grateful for the opportunity to appear on your Blog.'
 
Click here for Ammar Khan's "Media Release"

No comments: