Monday 13 June 2016

"Happiness Gardens" Chinese Restaurant, Rooty Hill - WILMD Judgement!

Here is a restaurant that has recently re-opened in our area, which I would recommend for cost effective, great taste and well served meals:

Happy Gardens Chinese Restaurant,
71 North Rooty Road,
Rooty Hill NSW 2765

I found everything to be exceptional good from the the time of entering, the young waitress, I think her name was, 'Momo', welcomed us with a smile as we sat down. The place was spotlessly clean, the sparking white wall tiles, the quietness that was surrounding.

So, then the waitress brought the menus to each of us (my wife and myself) and a plate of grapes, while waiting. A friendly gesture! We ordered and within 5 minutes another waitress or cook brought the food in. It was Sizzling Mongolian Lamb and Chicken and rice.

The meal was delicious enough, the meal was great. We saw customers coming and going they ordered takeaway! I believe the chef has had over 30 years experience and that makes it that much great!

WILMD Rating on "Happiness Garden, Rooty Hill'


Click here for Other Reviews on Face Book - Happy Garden Chinese Restaurant

No comments: