Wednesday 22 June 2016

Great Response From Independent Candidate: Ammar Khan On Community Forum And How To Vote For Him

I Just mentioned of a possible community forum for Chifley Federal Candidates and on the ball was Ammar Khan, has messaged myself on Face Book. Click here for previous post

Firstly, Ammar Khan quotes on asking constituents to vote for him, 'My position is that I want my voters to make their OWN choice for preferences 2, 3, 4, 5. So I just ask people to vote [1] for me and the rest however they like.'

He is keen to have an Online Community Forum using his Face Book Page inviting genuine question, comments and feed back  directly to  him Click here for Ammar's Face Book Page

Furthermore he says, 'We can list down all the important issues before hand. It will be good because other candidates can do the same thing and it's up to the community to 'visit' any candidate and follow their QA series."


Click here on Ammar's whyilovemoundruitt 

 

No comments: