Saturday 25 June 2016

Ed Husic's 'whyilovemountdruitt' - Labor party Candidate For Chifley Federal Election 2016

Ed Husic MP's Profile Photo
While this is Ed Husic's 3rd time running as Federal Candidate for Chifley for the Labor Party, his second re-election as a candidate running as a Federal candidate for Chifley and his first time he is showing us 'whyilovemountdruitt'.

I appreciate he has taken time out to do so. The great thing I  like with him, is he is getting out to the local and wider press and media compared to his predecessors. That is because he is social media savvy, he reminds myself of myself, as I am social medial savvy with blogger, face book, twitter and learning about Instagram. Ed Husic beats me (as he should) as he goes and makes himself known with his political views to which ever media/press he can. 


click here for Ed Husic's 'whyilovemountdruitt'

No comments: