Tuesday 15 December 2015

So It Was The Wrong Bus on Sunday Morning At Mount Druitt Bus Interchange!

Response From Busways on 755/758 route number issue Click here for previous blog :


Melissa <@busways.com.au>

Dear John,



Further to the complaint you made on the 13/12/15.

We have investigated the matter and have found the driver indeed made a mistake on his route.

We thank you for your feedback and will now put actions in place to try ensure this does not happen again.

I apologise for any delays in your travels due to this and once again thank you for bringing this to our attention.





Kindest Regards,



Neill Costello

Busways Blacktown

Busways Group Pty Ltd



T   02 9625 8900 / 9832 5105

F   02 9625 4703






My response was:
Hi Melissa,
Thank you for the quick feedback. I didn't lodge a complaint I lodged a feedback and the lady acknowledged it was It was just a complaint. I only wanted feedback as to why this happened? Can you ensure all records in relation to this inquiry is changed from complaint to request feedback?
Can you tell myself, that with all new technologies when a bus is show the route number 755 - is that route number on NSW Transport/Busways computers as tagged as 755 on their screen and a representative from NSW Transport/Busways monitors this and is double checking that correct buses are going on correct routes. If not, may I suggest this happens from now, please to prevent further and future commuter confusion and being upset.

What other preventative measures will  you put in place to prevent this from happening again?

Click here for blog
Cheers

John

I hope you appreciate the information provided to the community. I find it that if I can do this, so can you! Let us know what you think?



No comments: