Sunday 6 December 2015

Carousel Inn - Rooty Hill - The WILMD Judgement

So this is my experience  at the Carousel Inn Rooty Hill, last night:Carousel Inn


Email sent  to the Management;
Last night was my wife's and my own 28th Wedding Anniversary and we were tossing up where to go dining out in our local area and chose your place first. We have decided to try your place first and had a few other places to try next, if we didn't like it!

Driving past it thousand times (in the last 25 years or over), we finally drove in, found ample parking and a security guard in entrance. The inside was quite pleasantly done up 'made up for locals to relax in'. The menu at the the 'Woodstock Kitchen Bistro' was easy to read on about 6-7 TV  monitors placed above the the kitchen. No Menus on tables. If you ask questions of the food you want to order, a pretty quick answer given. The pricing was very reasonable for specials, as it was our special occasion we went on the high priced menu , which is pretty comparative , especially to a place we called Vineyard Hotel. The food was ready within 15-20 minutes, huge plate, portions and It was delicious - It has a wide range of  menu to choose if you look hard. There were 'Bucket "knives, forks, serviettes, salt and pepper" an ideal way of preventing stealing of and we walked out feeling very content with food, services and place. 


We will come here again and will recommend it to others! My wife said, 'Why go to Vineyard, when we have a better local place here?"    This is my local website: http://whyilovemountdruitt.blogspot.com.au/ , where I will add these comments free of charge to yourselves. Credit to the Management of carousel Inn!

Click here for WILMD Carousel Inn Rating 

I only marked down in outside appearance as when opening doors, they appeared to need a bit of paint at the edge, which spruces it up a bit. I also like the separate gambling rooms, you couldn't hear them, whilst dining.I wasn't aware of how much space they have for outside dining and  I didn't check if it was a non-smoking area outside ( I'll check that next time). In relation to pricing they beat other areas like Vineyard Hotel, I've been too before. The mushroom sauce kept separate from the meat was a great idea!

It is a greatly spaced place to wine and dine, relax and bring your family to and enjoy.

May I suggest I suggest they could  provide $1 off next meal deals to customers (if they can afford it), to bring customers back!

Click here for details of the Carousel Inn, Rooty Hill 




No comments: