Thursday 10 December 2015

Good Feedback on 755 Bus Driver Comments - 2770 Watch Without Childish Admin Face Book Group!

Image result for Busways bus
753 bus
We rarely get bus commuters around Mount Druitt give good feed back on bus drivers  common semnse good actions and responses to commuters.

At the same time, I also thought that bus with steps were out of service around the area, with this blog we ask stake holders, when will these buses go out of service?

Amy Nicole feeling happy.
I totally forgot his I. D number. But I want to thank the lovely MUSLIM bus driver on route 755 shalvey to Mt druitt this afternoon. I was sitting in the heat. It was the bus with the steps. He actually said 'I don't pick up prams, but I can't let kids sit in this heat'
I was shocked...


Image result for edmond atalla
Councillor Edmond Atalla
Further comments from the community were commenting how  difficult it is when Busways realizes these Buses with steps and cause difficulty with the community with prams and  wheelchair commuters. Maybe, our State Member for Mount Druitt, Councillor Edmond Atalla can follow this up with the NSW State government and  give us feed back!

Other comments came came in was that 99% of Muslims in our area are like this bus driver, to me that is very comforting!


No comments: