Monday 14 December 2015

Busways Change Of Route Number Made A Few Commuters 'Unhappy" At Mount Druitt!

On Sundays, I have to walk to Mount Druitt  bus interchange and  then I only can catch the 8.42am* Busways 755, to make it close to "Holy Family Catholic Church", Emerton.

Sometimes I'm late and miss the bus, very rarely has the bus not turned up. Yesterday, there were 2 commuters waiting with myself on bus stand 5 and approximately 8.42am, a Busways bus numbered 758, turned up for 'Shalvey'. Ignored it and let it go. Then another Busways 758 turned up about 3 minutes later and when the three of us approached this bus driver and asked about the other bus three minutes before. He knew nothing about it, couldn't help us but suggested the previous driver, could have  placed the wrong bus route number on the bus. 

I was boiling up inside of myself but kept calm as I walked to catch the Busways 780 bus, which made myself run to church late. The other two 755 commuters also took the 780 bus as well. Not to mention that I was on roster to reading at mass that day, but wasn't able to. I immediately ran 131500 not to raise a complaint but to ask for feedback.

Here is my report number from Busways, not NSW Transport via email:
 
Good Afternoon, Thank you for providing us with your feedback.
Busways will follow up on the information you have provided and we will be in contact with you in the coming days.
Please note Occurrence Report Number (82498) for your records.
Kind Regards
Busways Group


*8.42am - this is the earliest that I can get the 755 Busways bus as there is no earlier scheduled bus routes to get in the morning. Something that I have lobbied on for the last 6 years, so far falling on deaf ears!

Infoline@busways.com.au

12:10 (10 hours ago)


to me

No comments: