Saturday 5 December 2015

People I Talk To In Mount Druitt Know Other People I Talk Too Within Mount Druitt - Amazing!

Two days ago, I met a local Australian aboriginal man who has lived almost all his life in Mount Druitt. He spoke about being  born in the country town, where there was too much drugs and not enough education around this area.  He also said in Mount Druitt we have more education provided than the countryside has. So that makes Mount Druitt is a better place to live in.

I spoke about another local Australian aboriginal man living in the area, who I have  known for a few years: come to the local catholic church to pray. The other day on a bus coming to Mount Druitt, he approached myself, shook my hands in a greeting gesture and wish myself a, "Merry Christmas as I know you are trying to do a good job for the area".

The other man knew him and said, 'That was his cousin Frank.' What a small wonderful world we live in!

It's funny when you talk to people within the community, you don't know that they many know people you know. It isn't something that I think about, yet I'll keep it in mind from here on in.


No comments: