Tuesday 8 December 2015

Mount Druitt Community Members Remembers Mount Druitt Free Shuttle Bus Petition - I Was Handing Out Years Ago!

A young Randell, a graphic design producer, from Mount Druitt wanted to stand up on the Sydney Train from Mount Druitt, until he reaches the city, when I had 2 seats available for him to sit. So, I ask him to do so and he did. He thinks that working hard makes you want to stand up on train journeys, as it is a privilege working.

He also remembers myself lobbying for a Mount Druitt Free Bus Shuttle a few years ago and I gave him the update on it.  That is; we got it approved by Blacktown City Council and under the new bus time tables review, we have a bus service that is driving past the Mount Druitt hospital for the first time - bus 723!

It is good my face is out there in a 'good way' getting the right  positive message  out to the community.

His thoughts about  looking after customers is quite different, "You have to make sure customers feel right, although they are right or they think they are right!"



 

No comments: