Friday 18 December 2015

Westfield Corporate Now Referring to Westfield Managment Mount Druitt - Twitter!

I will  stand tall and fight for social media if at any time  any social media like blogger, Face Book  and/or Twitter is ever removed from the internet. It works for positive progress and improvements of our community, Government Officials, representatives and including myself.

As I publish blogs, I also update a link on Twitter and link relevant stake holders that need to understand  that immediate action must be taken. So you can see that whether you call myself a whinger, critic or any other negative comments, I do stand strong talking to community members, spotting issues that need to be resolved, whether it is done today, tomorrow, next week, next month, next year or in years to come as a community advocate. On this point with the people I speak to I don't any objection to that!

Click here for previous blog 

Here is a comment from Westfield Corporate Management, with instant feed back:


Westfield
@WestfieldAU
Dec 10
@nsjpas1 Hi John, we've shared your post with the centre management team. Thanks

S

No comments: