Monday 2 March 2015

Prue Car- Labor Party Candidate For Londonderry - 'Whyilovemountdruitt'

Today, I have received the third response from either NSW Mount Druitt and Londonderry States seats and the very first response from the seat of Londonderry in the upcoming NSW State Elections to be held on 28th March 2015, telling the community,'Why I Love Mount Druitt'!


This is something important to all community members that need to know, how each candidate feels about the area they represent. This will give people of the community a chance to have a clearer and better picture or mind as to who they will vote for.

Councillor Prue Car is a resident of NSW State seat of Londonderry and is also now the preselected Labor Party Candidate for the NSW seat of Londonderry.  Here is Prue's 'Why I Love Mount Druitt":



"The Mt Druitt area is such a diverse and 
exciting  community. We are home to people from all walks of life who are proud to call Western Sydney home.
  
The one thing I love about our area is the pride people have in their community. I have met so many people who care deeply about ensuring that we get our fair share in Western Sydney, and this inspires me to fight for our area.

It's the people in our community that make it truly great. It's our community members and leaders that I work with every day to make sure we have the best possible outcomes that the Mt Druitt area deserves.

For me, as the Labor candidate for Londonderry, I have been very honoured to meet thousands of residents in Tregear, Willmot, Whalan, Lethbridge Park and Emmerton.

When I am out door knocking I have had many residents say to me that they are sick of the Liberals taking our area for granted. Whether it's cuts to schools, TAFE or hospitals, people are saying to me that we should have more funding for these services, not less.



Residents have also been raising with me the issue of the Liberals' plan to sell our publicly owned electricity network to the highest bidder. I've met people in our community who are really doing it tough, and the last thing we need is higher electricity prices from the privatisation of our state's electricity assets.The Liberals' plan to sell off our electricity network will drive power bills up, and this will hurt our community.



I am sick of the Liberals taking our area for granted, and seeing Western Sydney left behind. Our area deserves better than cuts and privatisation, which is all the Liberals have to offer.



My commitment as the Labor Candidate for Londonderry is that if I am elected on March 28, I will always fight for our area, and stand up for Western Sydney in the NSW Parliament. 


Regards


Prue Car
Labor Candidate for Londonderry

Ph: 0450 659 811


Mail: PO Box 181 St Marys NSW 1860







Click here for Prue Car's Face Book Link


I would like to also thank Prue for her words of appreciation to myself as quoted on her e-mail today 'Many Thanks!

Click here for blog on NSW Candidates so far for Mount Druitt and Londonderry State Seats

Give us feed back as to what you think of this kind of social media presentation is like for the general community. If you like to spread the word around in the community, please do so!


No comments: