Tuesday 17 March 2015

I met Pru Car Labor Candidate For NSW Seat Of Londonderry At Mount Druitt Bus Interchange!

Today, I met briefly Labor Party candidate for Londonderry, at the oncoming NSW State Elections, Pru Car. Prue has always been pleasant to speak too, for the two short moments I have had discussions with her.

We both agreed that her Electorate of Londonderry, that she is running for is a larger electorate to canvass votes than Mount Druitt is. It has parts of Penrith, Richmond, Wilberforce, Grossvale and Mount Druitt, 350 square kilometres, whereas Mount Druitt Electorate has 43 square kilometres.


I checked with Prue Car, if she was placing Labor Party Posters on electricity poles, she replied, 'We all have to be fair to each other!'
That is a fair comment, even playing field this represents.

I must admit one of her supporters was excited and said, 'Oh that the blogger from 'whyilovemountdruitt!' It's funny words get around.

By the way it appears she is more photographic then myself!


Click here for Prue's 'Why I Love Mount Druitt?'

No comments: