Saturday 14 March 2015

Blacktown City Brass Band - More Wonderful Songs To Enjoy!

This is the second year running that from month to month I will be meeting with my favourite local brass band - Actually I do wish they were from Mount Druitt - Then I can call true blue locals! 

I still will call them that anyway as they are from within Blacktown Local Government area. This year I have a new camera/phone and thus you will notice the videos are clearer and better. Please enjoy the following songs....and there is more! This is an improvement for 'wyilovemountdruitt' blogspot!

Here they are at the main exit/entrance of Westfield North Mount Druitt:


Click here for Blacktown City Brass Band 'All Night, All Day'


Click here for 'Lilly The Pink

Click here for ' Teddy Bears Picnic'

PS: 14/3 - Thank you Maureen for correcting on comments correct titles on songs. The community is great when they help out!

1 comment:

MaureenfromAus said...

Hi John, I think the song you've named "teddy bear's picnic" is actually "Lily the Pink"