Saturday 21 March 2015

Mount Druitt Train Station Has Been Upgraded With New Logo The Last Few Months!

I have forgotten to report that Mount Druitt Train Station has been upgraded with the with the new image of Sydney Trains logos.

Although it is a 'look and appearance' upgrade, I have welcome this as it provides a new and enhanced modern image for the future of our trains and train station.This is a good initiative by the current NSW Government.

To myself, orange is a comforting colour as opposed to the blue before which to myself represents 'seas and oceans'! What do think?

1 comment:

MaureenfromAus said...

I liked the old blue signage. I guess I will get used to the orange as I'm sure we had other colours before we got the blue.
What I don't like are the new seats - they now come with arm rests meaning only 3 people can sit on each bench instead of the 4 that were able to sit on the old benches.
Also they haven't replaced all the rubbish bins that used to be on the platform which is a bit of a shame.