Friday 6 March 2015

Bernard Bratusa - The Liberal Party Candidate For Londondonderry - 'Whyilovemountdruitt'

Recently, I have received the sixth response from either NSW Mount Druitt and Londonderry States seats and the second response from the seat of Londonderry in the upcoming NSW State Elections to be held on 28th March 2015, telling the community,'Why I Love Mount Druitt'!

This is something important to all community members that need to know, how each candidate feels about the area they represent. This will give people of the community a chance to have a clearer and better picture or mind as to who they will vote for.
 
Bernard Bratusa is now the preselected candidate for The Liberal Party  and a resident for the NSW seat of Londonderry. Here is Bernard's 'Why I Love Mount Druitt":

BBratusa“A quick look at my surname will tell the residents of Mount Druitt and its neighbouring suburbs that my father was not on the First Fleet.

I am both proud and privileged to say my father came to this great country, like so many of the people of Mount Druitt, in search of a better life for himself and his family.

Dad was as tough as old boots, spoke broken English and worked two jobs to make ends meet.

My mother was a nurse, and together with my father they raised four children in a three bedroom fibro home in Smithfield.

Unfortunately my mother died when I was 16 and I was left to raise three children for the next six years.

It was a tough time, but from challenges come victories.

It was these basic, yet important traits, that I have lived my entire life by, and together with my wife of 35 years we have raised our three children with pride, respect and love.

And it is these characteristics why I admire and respect the people of Mount Druitt.

Over the last six months I have spoken with locals about everything from their hopes for our area to who cuts my hair.

It has been important to hear firsthand how the people of Whalan, Emerton, Lethbridge Park, Willmot and Mount Druitt deal with their day to day issues.

Always with passion in their voice, and always with advice on how things can be better.

What I find amazing is that politically the region has always been Labor heartland.

Yet during 16 years of Government between 1995 and 2011 the ALP repaid your support and loyalty with contempt and hollow promises.

The people of Tregear, Willmot, Whalan, Lethbridge Park, Emerton and Mt Druitt deserve much better.

In fact they deserve nothing less than an honest voice in the NSW Government.

The Baird Government’s investment in local education in Western Sydney is at an all time high, with Whalan, Emerton Public, Lethbridge Park, Mount Druitt, Tregear, and Willmot Public Schools receiving a collective increase in RAM funding of nearly $650,000.

On the health front Blacktown and Mount Druitt hospitals are being rebuilt at a cost of $322 million.

This is real money not Labor promises.

This is the Baird Government showing its respect and belief in the people of Mount Druitt and neighbouring suburbs.

Our plan for the next four years is a simple one.

By renting the poles and wires the Baird Government will be able to reinvest your $20,000,000 into the vital areas of our community, rather than having it planted on the footpath doing sweet bugger all.

We will invest even more money into local schools, even more money into health, build vital infrastructure, and most importantly create jobs for the people of Western Sydney.

Why do I love the people of Mount Druitt?

Because we believe in who we are.

If I am elected on March 28 as the Member for Londonderry I won’t be able to solve every problem.

But rest assured for the people I represent I will look to make every day a better one than the previous day.

Keep smiling.

Bernard

PS My wife cuts my hair!”



Click Here for Bernads contact details 

Give us feed back as to what you think of this kind of social media presentation is like for the general community. If you like to spread the word around in the community, please do so!

Click here for Other Candidates for Londonderry and Mount Druitt 

No comments: