Wednesday 18 March 2015

Joshua Green, Christian Democratic Party Candidate For Mount Druitt - 'Why Vote For Me?'

I am personally overwhelmed with all candidates that have responded to their 'whyilovemountdruitt' and  their appreciation of what I am doing to get each of their messages out there in the wider community. Today, I was provided a great warmth of support from Joshua Green, Christian Democratic Party and this is part of stated to myself,' He is providing Press Releases, Policies in appreciation for your honest and unbiased reporting. Thankyou.'

 I hope that the same reflection is shared with all other candidates!

He is releasing his 'WhyVote For Me?" document, which I hope you can share with your friends, families, neighbours and/or work colleagues who live within Mount Druitt!


Click here for Joshua's ''Why Vote For Me?"


Click Here for Joshua's 'Why I love Mount Druitt?'

No comments: