Friday 17 February 2017

Town House Properties Need "Stop" Sign, Before Existing Into Streets......

I have seen that there are blocks and lots of Town Houses being built already existing and being  built or under construction, with driveways for vehicle to enter and exit properties. One thing I noticed (as it happened to me yesterday), was that drivers in cars exiting these driveways can be careless and have a blindspot from sighting walking pedestrians.

This presents a potential  health and safety risk for  pedestrians, everyday, all around Mount, within Sydney, New South Wales and Australia.  I now suggest that the preventative measures be looked at to make it, even a little bit safer for pedestrians from now on.

  I recommend  clearly marked 'Stop'  signs be installed  before the driveway entrance to footpaths as one preventative measure. This is self-explanatory and if these signs are not being adhered too, the regular fines may apply.

Further, I  recommend circular mirrors that capture traffic coming from left and right sides of the road,  giving the  driver a better understanding of  pedestrian traffic. This can be installed on a steel poll or secured on a wooden poll and tested before using.

So, I now ask  Blacktown City Council to lobby  NSW  State Governments to introduce these  safety measures for the  public

No comments: