Friday 17 February 2017

Sydney Trains Mount Druitt Train Station Has A New Inniative It is Using,,,, Umbrella Covers

Mount Druitt Sydney Trains Staff showcasing it
I was quite surprised when I had seen these umbrella covers, on both the Northern and Southern side of Mount Druitt Top Concourse at Mount Druitt Train Station. I have seen these at Westfield Shopping Centres at Mount Druitt and Parramatta and I think it is actually a great initiative that they are releasing to assist train commuters.

Although, I didn't need it today. I'm sure it will be handy to use in the future. It appears they are trying to prevent dripping or the shaking of umbrella's on steps, walkways, train station platform and even  on other commuters. My twofold issue is what happens to the plastic sleeves, will they not be dropped in bins after use and will this be introduced into our local bus services.

So this will be used on wet and rainy days. I  hope there is  security there and it doesn't get stolen. Mind you it would be noticeable if someone it carrying away!



No comments: