Saturday 11 February 2017

Amazing Outstanding Comments And Meet With Face Book Friends

Yesterday, as I walk promoting both our website and Face Book Page,  I was talking to a gentleman from Glendenning and this lady overheard and  asked happily, "Are you  the John from 'whyilovemountdruitt' Face Book?"

Well, it stopped myself talking to this gentleman and answered, 'Yes, it's me' on the one the Sydney Trains going home. I actually took off my sunglasses so she could see me properly.

Then came out multiple  complimentary comments about the 'whyilovemountdruitt' FB Page as she introduced herself as Helen - a member of the group and as a candidate last year in the Blacktown City Council Elections.  Helen mentioned she was shy of cameras and didn't want to  do a video on 'whyilovemountdruitt' enjoyed the Mayor, Stephen Bali's professional 'whyilovemountdruitt' version  and also Brent Robertson's version as well. Helen  said she received 257 votes from the election and was elated  that I had uploaded and published her version of 'whyilovemountdruitt'.

Click here for Helen Wood's version of 'whyilovemountdruitt?

It is amazing how Face Book Group members that work in a positive way with communities can bump into each other and  make these wonderful comnections with other members of the same Face Book Group, Helen, from my heart ' Thank you' for your overwhelming complimentary comments, it is really appreciated. I think the gentleman from Glendenning will be viewing the website and hopefully the Face Book Page.

No comments: