Thursday 2 February 2017

'Whyilovemountdruitt' Blogspot Reaches New Goals - A Record On Visits "100,000"

It is incredible to learn that 'whyilovemountdruitt' blogspot has been  nearly up and running for nearly 3 years and in doing so has  reached one of its major goals of 100,00 visits to website. While that may not seem that much, when you start a local website, you are running on zero budget and personal promotion of  the website by handing out  to community members in and around Mount Druitt,  not afraid to speak openly to the community and you are not after just personal fame, it is as a volunteer a slow and hard progress.
It is not all about me, it is all about our community. I've had a reasonable education, reached high school level and that gives me that slight edge to be another advocate for Mount Druitt: talking, communicating and providing support to the entire support and gain support from Local Councillors to State Members to Federal Members.

The over 100,00 is not credited to myself it goes out to each and everyone reader of this blogspot, which is making it  so important in their lives to read. Also also goes to our Face Book Members  and other local community Face Book groups that read and share the Face Book posts and/or links to our Blog spot. Credit also goes to  buskers like Ruben, Joel and the Blacktown City Brass Band, local everyday community people that I speak too who are looking for community improvements. Credit also goes to our local press, who have  contacted myself to produced local stories for our community. Credit goes to our local, State and Federal politicians who listen, read, respond and their office staff, as well. I take off my cap to everyone with such great happiness.

My aim for us this year is to reach 180,000 visits  by the end of year making it another record for our blogspot. This can be done with the support of the  local and wider community.

With publish posts of 1, 466 and 86 comments received,  This supports the survival of 'whyilovemountdruitt'. I have people tell me on each day:  'great job' and 'well done'.  This is a reflection from everyone that spoken, and/or written to myself and the ones that the ones are so proud of our community.

I  hope that with everyone's help 'whyilovemountdruitt' places  happy faces and smiles on many, many people within our area  as we hit more records during the year.






No comments: