Monday 27 February 2017

Former Mount Druitt Candidate - Fundraising For The Leukamia Foundation - Josh Green

image1.jpegI have received an email from Joshua Green today, former  Christian Democratic Party Candidate for the NSW seat of Mount Druitt and the Federal Seat of Chifley, is asking our community for support for a valid charity cause: Leukemia Foundation:

http://my.leukaemiafoundation.org.au/joshuagreen

Hi,
I am taking part in the world's greatest shave in march.
I am going to be shaving my cornrows off along with 6 years worth of growth.
I am sending this as an invitation to sponsor me to help me raise a huge donation.
The money will help people who suffer from blood cancer,
which must be a terrible condition to live with.

Please click on the link above to open the website,
then click on the button that says sponsor.
Then enter my name where it says to: Joshua Green, then click on my name below.
That will take you to the page where you can make your donation.

Thank you in advance for any and all support for this great cause.
Josh


Click here for previous post from Josh Green

I will ask Josh to provide picture of  after the event, so we can see that it is 'fundraising donation' well spent.

No comments: