Friday 5 June 2015

These Are The Anti-Smoking Signs We Need To See At Mount Druitt Bus Interchange!

To provide a more healthier community, also more savings for more people or the savings could even be on better chosen qualities of life, these signs seen at Westfield Parramatta, could be seen as posters all around the Mount Druitt Bus Interchange.

I also hope Westfield Mount Druitt management advertise these signs in their complex as well.

I see too many people having a smoke, lit one up within Mount Druitt and I as former smoker now non-smoker, I have seen the life benefits after stopping to smoke 25 years ago. I tried every possible way of quitting, at the end I chose a date and strictly to go cold turkey. There is no regret, in fact I am trying to convert others to do the same. Whether people listen I don't know!

Here's is a quote from a quitter from I can Quit, NSW Cancer Council, 'would you believe a thirty year smoking habit has cost over 100.000 dollars'.

What would you do with $100,000? I know what I would do and I'm sure you know as well what you would Do with $100,000.

We therefore ask Blacktown City Council, to act with haste in relation to placing these signs or similar signs  with support from NSW Health and place the posters on the glass panels at Mount Druitt Bus Interchange, bus stands.


 
Click here on other Signs Required


Click here on I can quit by NSW Cancer Council

No comments: