Wednesday 3 June 2015

Conerstone Baptist Church Spread Their "Word" - To Be Shared To Our Community

If you are an atheist or agnostic, you may not have to read this but then again you may want too. With religions in the area, I would like to hear from pastors, priests and Imams as to why they love Mount Druitt!

We understand how individual community members love Mount Druitt, politicians love Mount Druitt, social service organisations love Mount Druitt, now we would like to ask our religious leaders why they love Mount Druitt?

To me, in our community there is always someone try to talk to you about their religion and beliefs. This doesn't worry me so much as I know where I stand! So as I get flyers and asked from different religious organisations and churches I will supply their information.

Today it is the Cornerstone Baptist Church, Rooty Hill, here is their website:


Click here to the Cornerstone Baptist Church website


No comments: