Tuesday 23 June 2015

Australia Post Mount Druitt Great ID or Idea!

So the other day I had to pick up my renewed passport and use my Drivers Licence as an ID. Well, the young lady sold myself the idea that with Australian Post, you will not need to bring your Drivers Licence or any other similar form of ID to pick up parcels or envelopes anymore. You can pick and sign the application for 'MyPost', at your nearest Post Office. You you will receive a card in the mail then be able to pickup all mail and parcels, without showing any further ID, then using your Mypost Card.

The same card may be given to someone else to pick up mail or parcels at Australian Post, using your MyPost Card.

So these means ID we all carry around. I also believe that all your receipts paid at Australia Post using MyPost will be sent automatically to you MyPost Account for records and viewing. These are 'Great Ideas'! Maybe you should try it. The young lady at Australia Post that served myself, did a good job.


Image result for MypostImage result for australia post envelopeImage result for australia post

No comments: