Monday 11 June 2018

'The Nanny' 3526 Steam Train From Sydney To Hurstville

Image result for transport heritage nswYesterday, was first day  to ever ride on a Steam train in my life. It is an experience that I do recommend for anyone of any age that I am sure will enjoy these trips.

Yes, I have seen steam trains in movies, news and at Mount Druitt train Station passing by, but I did not grab the opportunioty to get on and ride. There a few train and Steam Train enthusiasts within Mount Druit and  now I can be eincl8uded as  part of them.

The cost of trip was a minimal $30.00 return from Central to Hurstville and was well  woerth the value of the return trip. I am provided photos of the trip and suggest that as this event is a yearly event, that consideration is made year  to attend and maybe we can have steam train trips heading the Western part of Western Line and hop on the train at Mount Druitt.
''




There was also a free twenty bus ride on old double decker green and yellow  buses, Atlantian Buses( blue and white) and the single decker green and yellow buses.






Click here on Tranpsort Heritage NSW

Click here for the trip on 'The Nanny' Steam Train




No comments: