Sunday 14 May 2017

Being Courteous To Bus Drivers Is Important But Does It End There - 'whyilovemountdruitt' Face Book Group

That is true. If everyone it courteous to all bus drivers, it is a flow on effect to everyone. Bus Drivers then shown appreciated, everyone gets on well and it is a smooth journey.

Even if you don't talk to the bus driver a smile is important as well. At the end of each bus trip I take I will say three important works, 'Thank you Driver'. It doesn't cost much, they made you reach to your destination safely and all they now a days is upset people. I do hear other commuters offer kind words as well to bus drivers and that is they respect the bus driver and the service they are getting.

But does it end there? No.  I was brought up to be nice and polite to everyone, even your enemy (if you have any). I believe in this wholeheartedly and  think that if I can say that to that one person, then they can say it to others. The  other thing it, I even say 'Hello' to strangers, whilst walking in opposite directions. A majority of the time there is such a positive response and that please myself.

Being courteous starts from within our very own family. Not being courteous, may mean a disjointed family.  Being courteous to families means they are all joined together with the hope of being happy and loving for the rest of their lives.  Being Courteous  to friends is always helpful in maintaining relationships, especially if that person will end up as your married partner.

Being courteous to strangers is amazing: I  am courteous to shop assistances,  Sydney Trains  Staff, Mount Druitt, bureaucrats, people walking past, fellow commuters,  local reporters, local community people, work colleagues including Management,  Local, State and Federal politicians, in fact everyone and so should everyone else be like this.

Here is the  post from Lester, 'whyilovemountdruitt' Face Book Group:
How many people say thank you to the bus driver at the end of their journey? The bus driver has battled heavy traffic and other idiot drivers to get you to your destination safely.
I always say "thank you driver" when I get off the bus regardless of which bus company I'm travelling with. I have said this so far to drivers from Busways, Hillsbus, State Transit and Transdev. I find most bus drivers appreciate this simple courtesy.

Are you courteous to bus drivers?


No comments: