Thursday 3 March 2016

Local Community Group 'Mount Druitt Commuters Improvement Group Inc' Likes Our Mentioning Of Them & Meeetings!

At the last Meeting of Mount Druitt Commuters Improvement Group Inc.  it was minuted that  'whyilovemountdruitt' advertises and promotes the groups meetings and issues as they arise. They like and appreciate the little I do for them. To me is nothing!
 
Sure, as soon as Lester promotes the meetings to myself, thcommunity is the next  informed through blogspot and Face Book. 

Being a former President and Secretary  of  that group helps a lot. I 

have left my mark there and the rest are taking it on board.

On that note I would like to personally provide  a healthy and speedy recovery to Joan Forrester and Pauline Garmonsway from that group, who are suffering a bit of ill health. I'll have them in my prayers for God's assistance

No comments: