Thursday 12 November 2015

Words Travel To Get New Possible Job For Mount Druitt New Community Member!

It is an amazing place we live in, when we just talk to two people and there is inspiration from a third person to join in and offer possible work to one of the other two people, talking!

Well, I suppose the last  paragraph of this blog, which is the first paragraph of this blog has summed it all up as to what had happened today.

Here it goes: you know myself  handing out information slips on 'whyilovemountdruitt' blogspot, talking to strangers, creating conversation and engaging enthusiastic discussion on all types  of local topics. Well, when I met Abdul from Mount Druitt, recently migrated from Pakistan to Australia, he was just explaining at Mount Druitt train station that he was traveling to work, is a professional level 3 Web Developer using 'Wordpress' and I explained how I use 'Blogspot'.

Well this young gentleman standing near myself, suddenly turned around, faced Abdul and asked, 'Did I here you say, you are a Web Developer and use 'Wordpress'? To which Abdul responded in a way that he confirmed he has a Level 3 qualification and admitted that he is not fully qualified. The gentleman offered his business card as he said to him 'Your face looks like a Wed Developer!' and he advised they are looking for people like him. We all got on the train and headed East


I said to the gentleman, 'I'm glad I didn't speak quietly', as he wouldn't have overheard our conversation then.

On the left is his business card. This is amazing! Maybe by striking a conversation with a stranger he gets work from another stranger. Has this happened to you?


No comments: