Sunday 1 November 2015

Who is Mr. Mount Druitt - Find Out!

Funny name I was called the other day,  is something I like to share with you, shortly. 
 
I meet people and as we talk we exchange conversation and we gain information, individually. Frankly, I have said in my many years as a public transport advocacy converted to community advocate, I will never run for local, state and/or federal state elections, even if  thousands of people want myself to do so. 

Besides, I like working with local, state and federal politicians to get the community improvements that is so desired in our Mount Druitt community. I like working with Local Council officer, State Parliamentarians and their officers, Federal Members, State and Federal Ministers. What I like to do is wake up some Local, State and Federal members and let them see which community improvements they may not be aware of and make sure they take up positive ideas and initiate policies programs to have them implemented for the 'Good' of our area.

When I speak to community people, I want them to realise that we have got politicians working for us. I hate the phrase, 'They don't do anything for us!' I know they do and they give up of their family life to do so.

I am just a spokesperson for the community as a blogger. Blogging is something that I find creatively interesting to informing all people of our community, politicians and stake holders. So when a gentleman I spoke to the other day greeted  with, 'How's Mr Mount Druitt!?'  I was blown away, with this title, nickname what ever you want to call it, yet I'll take it!

In my book there would be many Mr. Mount Druitt people that could also have the title as well. There would be many Mrs Mount Druitt as well. The only thing is I do not consider myself to be fit and strong as our Mr World's!

 

No comments: