Saturday 19 January 2019

Whalan Takeaway Food - Words of 'Appreciation'

A lot of you you, would know by now that I personally, on behalf of 'whyilovemountdruitt community' like to promote good things/ items of news and always offer local business ' Free Advertising' our blogspot. People ask me, 'What do I get out of it?'

My answer is simply, giving that opportunity to that local business to 'showcase', promote themselves and hopefully gain business from letting our community know what lour local businesses are offering to our community. I ask for no payment and I do not wish to have any payment. With this statement, a lot of small businesses are stunned as they expect to pay. Local business are not as fortunate as big business, where they would have hundreds of employees and the business is established.

Our blogspot is here to assist the community, businesses and all government representatives to promote their cause. My payment is when there are words of 'Appreciation' or 'Thank you' given or addressed yo myself. This is so much more worth than any financial return.

So, Thank you to Kong (Sam) from Whalan Takeaway Foods for his  words of 'Appreciation', sent by email on 13th January 2019:

Hi John 
  Thank you for  helping us to add our shop details on facebook and We appreciate your help. God bless you and your family All the best luck around the new year !
          Thanks Kind Regards
                        ..          Sam (Kong)


No comments: