Friday 18 January 2019

Response From Equality Marriages Or Not: That Is The Question Post

Response from  Equality Marriages Or Not: That is the question post , recently has landed in my email and I was wondering how to post it. I just simply post the email received, as below:


Hello there ,

I saw that you mentioned australianmarriageequality.org/ here whyilovemountdruitt.blogspot.com/2017/08/equality-marriages-or-not-that-is.html and I wanted to share my gratitude for your work on the promotion of LGBTQ-related issues.  

I'd like to suggest that you also share an important LGBTQ online safety guide which came out recently. Did you know that 73% of LGBTQs have been harassed online due to sexual orientation or gender identity? This guide aims to empower them and give them the tools to protect themselves online.
https://www.vpnmentor.com/blog/lgbtq-guide-online-safety/

I like how they give a few tips and practical suggestions for each situation.
Thanks for helping protect LGBTQs online,

Rebecca Martínez

No comments: