Sunday 2 December 2018

The Best In The West And Even The East - Whalan Takeaway Food

In my younger days I used to go to Bronte Beach and body surf. After body surf, my mother used to take myself to Bronte Fish & Chips - memories - for a very small a mount of income you got 
chips and scallops.


We don't have beaches out west, but I can guarantee you that Whalan Takeaway shop  serves the best fish, chips, scallops and even the old 'ChikoRoll'. Not only that but the price you pay is so reasonable as well a small  
chips is well priced. They even have a reasonable amount of quantity of chips, for small  to large.  These chips are for sure the best is the west and even the east of Sydney.



Image result for Google signTheir Google rating is 4.1 but  that includes a negative rating  given to the previous owner 3 years ago. I do think Google should consider fresh ratings for new businesses with same name. 




No comments: