Monday 11 July 2016

When I Get It Wrong I Apologise: Sorry Mr. Mayor! - Missing Pathway Not Blacktown City Council Issue!

Not all the time do I get things right and I am not shy to admit it. It confirms no one is perfect in this world: not community members, community advocates, politicians and officers of all governments.

I take it upon myself to apologise to Mayor Stephen Bali, Blacktown City Councillors and Officers, for asking for a missing pathway to be linked to Mount Druitt Town Square from the corner of Luxford Road and Kelly Close. It has come to my attention that this piece of land is owned by Westfield Mount Druitt, so we will need to seek the support from Westfield  Centre Management, have this walkway infrastructure improved, making it link and provide a major improvement to walkways footpaths within our community.

We will provide a response to our community, once we receive a response from Westfield Centre Management.

Sometimes, it is hard to work out public to private land use owners. At least we will be guided the right way from here on in this issue.

Click here for previous post on missing pathway

No comments: