Monday 4 July 2016

Ammar Khan - Independent For Chifley -Thanks To All Supporters And Voters For Him

Ammar Khan for Chifley's Profile PhotoAmmar Khan for Chifley

I extend my sincere thanks to all who supported or considered me in this Federal election. I'm grateful for the emerging outcome in the election results which places me in a stronger position than the previous election.
It was a great honour to have been warmly addressed wherever I went yesterday, with my supporters, the public, other parties & candidates.

I will continue to work tirelessly to help my constituents attain a new level of prosperity and put them on the path to a great future. I will continue to push my plans for a new Chifley - namely the 'Chifley Ridge' urban renewal plan, new self funded stations & hospital, and my policies for education, unemployment, indigenous, seniors and immigration.

Between now and the next election, I extend my support & services to an increasingly larger network of community groups - for the unemployed, students and seniors in particular - and help address any difficulty they are facing with a government or corporate matter.

No comments: