Monday 4 July 2016

'Congratulations' To Ed Husic - From Mohit Kumar - Liberal Candidate For Chifley - Face Book!

In a world where we compete, in education, sports, business world, jobs and political elections, is is so good that a candidate that loses an election, accepts it on their chin and moves on.  To add to that publicly thanks the winning candidate - Good on you Mohit Kumar - there should be more of it!
Mohit Kumar - Liberal Candidate for Chifley
Mohit Kumar - Liberal Candidate for Chifley's Profile PhotoMorning Chifley residents and friends,
I want to thank each one of you for your generous support, kind words of encouragement and most importantly for putting your trust and belief in me to serve your community. It has been a gruelling campaign, with long days and night and I would not have done this without your genuine and good wishes.

Even though the result was not what we had hoped for in Chifley, as a first time candidate I am truly humbled and privileged to have received your love and respect. 

I will continue to serve all of you in whatever capacity I can, may it be as a NSW Police Prosecutor, White Ribbon Ambassador or any other role, as I believe in helping communities making a difference in people's life.

I also want to congratulate Ed Husic and the Labor Party volunteers on their win, and hope to see you all next time round.

Thanks again.
Mohit Kumar

No comments: