Wednesday 6 April 2016

R.A.A.F. Memorial Park - Bush Care Group - Great Idea - This Should Also Be For Other Parks/ Reserves As Well!

If you live close and have time join this bushcare group, you will play an important community role in assisting to preserve the wonderful nature of animals and plants that this park presents. Then help our community, assist our Blacktown City Council and have that personal pride that we all want to have in keeping our area in a great state.

I know that Council has different groups with Blacktown local government area and I find it pleasing that they have included parts of Mount Druitt. May I suggest that this could be offered to other park and/or reserves within  Mount Druitt areas, as well and I am sure more community members will take care of their community parks and reserves.

This was provided from Ron, member of  'whyilovemountdruitt' Face Book Group:








I

No comments: