Saturday 2 April 2016

Helping Community Face Book Groups In Getting Their Message Out There Is A Great Feeling! And Now The Community!


Image result for facebook
Who would have thought a person like myself, PC illiterate 7 years ago, in relation to jargon and knowledge of setting up website, blogspot, face book, Twitter and You Tube, would present opportunities of  teaching members of community, of a special Face Book community.

To get your message out in Face Book, you have to rely on others sharing your post. Yet, in the beginning you have to start sharing your posts to local Face Book community groups, otherwise it takes time for the community members to spread or take interest.

Mount Druitt Historical Society Inc's Profile PhotoSo I am proud to assist the Members of the Mount Druitt Historical Society Inc, to ask for my assistance in "Sharing Face Book posts". Now I would like to share my community knowledge with the wider community.

These are the steps in sharing Face Book Posts within Mount Druitt:

Click here for Face Book Groups within Mount Druitt

And if you require step by step to share a Face Book Post, email myself on nsjpas@gmail.com and I will supply this to you!

Image result for mt druitt mecaMeca Mount Druitt  has gone from allowing myself to share their Face Book posts to themselves sharing their own posts within Mount Druitt local Face Book groups! Another local group that has taken on and learned how to  make their group well known, around our area!
 

No comments: