Thursday 28 April 2016

Mount Druit Train Station Upgrade Follow Up!

The interest is getting high, the commuters that I am speaking to are buzzing about improvements required at Mount Druitt Train Station, to cater for busy peak periods, where queues are twentyfold, down to the platform 3-4 on week day afternoons.

Click here for previous post



I believe that St Marys train station has more barriers then Mount Druitt train barriers, yet there  are less commuters traveling through St Marys train station then Mount Druitt train station.  According to the NSW Barriers Statistics 2014   Mount Druitt 7,410 commuters over a 24 hour time period as opposed to St Marys 4,560  commuters over the same period.

So, Ron from Whalan has produced a video  with myself as mainly on the video on what I am doing and lobbying for today*. 

Click here for Video produced By Ron from Whalan

* my  French first name is Jean and I used this for my Face Book. It is moi, John in the video!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good stuff staff.
I think perhaps get a more easily accessible domain name and link it up.


All the best in getting rid of this percieved heavy package of struggle.