Sunday 26 October 2014

NSW Parliamentary Secretary of Transport and Roads - Compliments whyilovemountdruitt.blogspot.com

I hadn't been to visit my other e-mail for a while and then I noticed the first complimentary comment from a member of Parliament, whether it be Government, Opposition or Independent. I am overwhelmed as when people within the community ask how do I get paid for doing this, my answer is seeing so many people in Mount Druitt happy! The more and more people that are happy the more the area is happy! 

Compliments make me happy, I don't need monetary rewards and if the monetary rewards comes give it to the community!

So the compliment is from Mr. Ray Williams, Parliamentary Secretary to Transport and Roads. Thank to Mr. Williams, here it is:
To:  my other e-mail address
From: Ray Williams
Sent: Thursday, 11 September 2014 10:05 AM
To: ElectorateOffice Hawkesbury
Subject: RE: North West Rail Link tunnelling commences
 
Hi John,
 
Absolutely wonderful website, well done, you are achieving great outcomes for  Mt Druitt.
 
Regards Ray Williams MP
Member for Hawkesbury 
Parliamentary Secretary for Transport and Roads
 



Click here for previous blog

No comments: