Thursday 16 October 2014

Lost Student Tafe Card Handed In To Mount Druitt Police Station!

It was an honor that I probably saved some distress for a Tafe Sudent as I located  a Tafe Student ID card, on the road at the corner of earl Streets and Hythe Streets, North Mount Druitt.

It is something that I know the student will appreciate, as I handed the card to Mount Druitt Police Station. I hesitated to go there  because I thought I might get late to work, but I didn't.  I approached the Police Officer and I was thinking there was paperwork for myself to complete for handing the Tafe student card. Nothing, not even asked who I was.
 
I suppose the y would be happy the card is handed in and are working on more serious crime. The card was then taken and referred to another Police Officer to deal with it. A good deed done is definately a good deed done for all!

If you see any ID of anyone in the streets within Mount Druitt area, we suggest that you also hand it in to the Mount Druitt Police and do your good deed.


No comments: