Thursday 30 October 2014

Luxford Road, North Mount Druitt Possible Road Improvements!

When I first walked across Luxford Road, North  the Mount Druitt I had noticed how deteriorating the road was in between Rashay's Restaurant and the entrance of Shennan Walk Way.  I haven't done a story on this before as I knew the diplomatic Council response would be we have referred this to NSW Roads and Maritime Service and NSW Police for their recommendation/decision.....

We may even get our foot crossing that I have been advocating for for a while now. On the South side of Luxford Road, North Mount Druitt, roads are continuing to resurface the road.

You can see the 'cracks' on the road from wear and tear on the first 4 photos, the 5th one is showing you the new surface up to the traffic lights and the last one is showing you the resurfaced road going past the Mount Druitt Police Station:


 
 

 



No comments: