Tuesday 29 July 2014

When Will Commuters Be Fined For Smoking At Mount Druitt Train Station?

We know that there are signs everywhere in Mount Druitt train station but I think it is so ridiculous that commuters are not adhering to these laws of 'No Smoking' under the New South Wales - Smoke-Free Laws.

These people are arrogant and cannot not see the harm they provide to non-smokers. I personally think people should be photographed and referred to NSW Health to a list of offenders and then continual offenders. Each time they get caught and charged the fine is raised.

I haven't smoked for over 24 years and I detest people having no respect to other and puffing their smoke of cigarette deliberately 
on your face. I know it is a petty, but if this happens to me  it can be lethal, if it continues.


Cigarette is in his left hand of this commuter


Click here for 'Non-Smoking' details

Click For NSW Health Smoke-Free Laws 


No comments: