Thursday 3 July 2014

Soil Erosion - Meacher Street, Mount Druitt - People Need To Be Environmentally Friendly With The Land We Live In!

As I live life, I learn and what I learn I want to educate others. So here I am to educate others!

A few months ago I took a picture of this soil erosion sign, thinking that the land on west Meacher Street has been poisoned by human nature. Maybe I am right may be I am wrong.

Further studies from the Blacktown City Council website are available here. This is interesting as there fines involved for disturbing the soil we live on. I never thought people could do such destruction of our land which can wreck the quality of the soil we live in and also the quality of water used on the lands.

WE ASK PEOPLE TO BE ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY WITH YOUR OWN COMMUNITY LAND!





No comments: