Friday 18 July 2014

I've Got My Opal Card - Have You Got Yours?

Yesterday was a momentous  personal celebration as I had just received by Opal Electronic Ticketing Card, which can be used in all forms of public transport from Newcastle to Wollongong and Sydney City  to out Western Sydney.

This may not be significant for a lot of people but as a former public transport advocate ( in a community group), improvements in public transport  to Mount Druitt and Western Sydney commuters has been one of my passionate things that I'm glad the current NSW Government is introducing. A lot of commuters I have been talking too, in the past, all think this is 10 years too late. Yet, we had a different State Government then. All has should be raised to the new NSW Government for introducing this initiative

I will be making significant savings using this Opal Card and be able to promote more people to use public transport, especially when it is rolled out to bus commuters in Mount Druitt.

Click for further Information On Opal Cards 


No comments: