Thursday 5 October 2017

I"m Back On Board With 'Whyilovemountdruitt'.....Thank You Mount Druitt For Your Support

A few of  you would have learnt that my wife of nearly 30 years, Nirmala Svoboda passed away  last month. This was a total shock to myself, son Alvin and daughter Amanda as well as all my other  families, friends, work friends and community friends..

I have been overwhelmed by the support of Councillors Bunting and Israel, Bali for my loss as well as Father Greg Jacobs, sj and Pundit Gautam Sharma. My wife was a practising Hindu and myself a practising Catholic. To people that say, that never works, wrong..... it worked.

So to make the funeral easy we had a Hindu and Catholic blessing. You may ask myself why? Nirmala religiously went to Holy Thursday Stations of the Cross at Holy Family, Mount Druitt as well as the Christmas Eve Children's Mass each year, since 1990. I would like to mention here is she brought myself back to my catholic Church since we got married and I really and totally moved by  the backing of my religion. To also lay claim I also supported my wife in her religion and went along with her to all pooja's.

So, thanks to all our community, friends, families for all your support and encouragement for myself and my family and to my wife, may you live a long life in your own heaven. Rest In Peace.

From Face Book Page a post I published:
By now, most of you will know the recent passing of my beautiful wife Nirmala Svoboda of recent. My treasure, my love, my councillor, my listener, my wife of 2 very beautiful grown up children, Amanda Supriya Townsend & Alvin Svoboda.

  1. She heard God's call and she has left us, to a most beautiful place in her heaven. No one knows more than myself how we travelled life's journey for nearly 30 years. If you would like to contribute to her memorialhere it is:
    https://www.heavenaddress.com/Nirmal, a-Svoboda/1740211/😪

  1. Born in Suva, Fiji on 25 September 1963 Passed away in Mt Druitt on 12 September 2017 Late of Mt Druitt Aged 53 years
  1. heavenaddress.com





No comments: