Friday 27 October 2017

Have You Ever Saved A Life By Talking.... Apparantly I Have ( read on)....

I started the new website 'A  Natural Sense if Well Being', to provide awareness of 'Well Being and promotion of similar words in hospitals and medical terminologies to 'crate a sense of positiveness.   The payment for this voluntary website was to save at least one life.

Speaking to a nice neighbour the other day, apparently I have save her life by riding the dreadful thoughts of thinking of suicide. "Unbelievable' to me, the power of words from one. Yet, I have to be truthful, to do this you have to have a strong positive outlook on life, Which I  always do, no matter what the issues are.

We all have the power to do the same, be s strength for ones that are weak in heart and need that strength. without criticising.
Click here to read on

I would like  to encourage feedback from all of you as whether you have experienced the same situation or did you realise we call can do this. I'm not someone special, I'm just an ordinary human being, community person focussed and  seeking well being of our community as well.



No comments: