Thursday 24 November 2016

Another Insipired Community Member - This Time A 'whyilovemountdruitt Face Book Member'

I mentioned about inspiring or making people feel positive of life and moving on with happy feelings. To me, it is simple to do - to other more easier and some others not easy to do. If I can make one person happy, then that person can make someone else happy, the ripple effect occurs.

 So, a  lady member  from 'whyilovemountdruitt' was handed one of my information slips on the website, joined our Face Book group, was not a  particularily a Face Book social media person but has found the 'whyilovemountdruitt' Face Book Group Page, really 'Impressive and informative'. This was from a former journalist - what a comment! Fantastic!

From meeting her today, she  told me how one information slip  made her join not only our Face Book Group but my old  community group, 'Mount Druitt Commuters Improvement Group In'. Wow - did I do that? I mean - I did that. I inspired her to do that - incredible!

So, please note the power of words wins, whether it is written or just spoken. 
 

 

No comments: