Sunday 15 May 2016

Locals Must Support Mount Druitt Town Rangers Football Club - Personal Summary The Last 2 Weeks!

Image result for mount druitt town rangers logoSo, after watching a couple of games at Popendetta Park, Emerton  of both women's and men's Mount Druitt Town Rangers Reserve and First grade matches, I can report that it is very pleasing to watch, even by myself.

Although, I sat on the Eastern Stand where there was no more then 10 spectators in all stands  that would sit hundreds. The women's team seemed to end up with more fouls then the men's in my view, yet played with same passion and enthusiasm as the men's. Both seemed they are professionals in their own league providing first class skills in holding the ball, general passing to team players and ongoing chasing preventing the ball from going to the sidelines.  I was never bored with the onfield action and was even happy to ask the linesman reason for decisions. There was exciting action and what I didn't know is that the spectators become ball chasers, once they kick the ball over the fence.

I had witnessed 2 goals for The Rangers - once each from Men and Women. When the women scored good goal, yet they were behind 2 -1 and then the third came in from the Southern Districts making it Final 3-1 to the Southern Districts and the Men's against Fraser Park Football Club 1-1. Their goal was great as it placed them in front, early in the second half but Fraser Park came back later in the 2nd half. The Rangers were short of  winning the game when a player was in front of right goals and kicked right, when could have scored!

I recommend all community members to come to watch them and enjoy them play as I have done. I will promote this local club as much as I can!


Men's 1st grade ladder

Ladies 1st Grade ladder

Town Rangers website 

No comments: